Persistence - the Snail's Journey

Persistence - The Snail's Journey

When we go for a walk, it allows us to reconnect to Nature and it also provides the opportunity to listen to our Intuitive Voice and to see the Signs. For me, walking is a special time to receive messages from the Universe, Higher Self, Spirit, Grand Architect - insert your favoured term of reference here. 

Today's message was brought to me by the Snail. I stopped to marvel at the level of it's Persistence as it journeyed across the footpath seeking the grassed area on the other side. If I were the Snail, would it feel like Eternity before finally I reached my destination? Would I want the process to hurry up and express impatience regarding how long it seemed to take to get there?
Regardless, it was the path to be followed, and with dogged persistence - and hopefully not too much in the way of external interference along the way - the snail is sure to attain it's goal.

Comments